MUTANT GRAVEYARD of DOOM II
Contrasts of Mutant Graveyard of Doom I :
- No time limit.
- Better graphic quality.
- Added other kinds of minions.
- Tentacled Eyeball is removed and replaced with Mummified Eyeball.
- Instead of those cute crimson hearts,ignation of candles signified Albert’s life.
- Enemies can be eliminated by pushing tomb stone of them.
- and more waiting for you to discover!
How to Play :
- Use the ARROW KEYS to move your character – Albert the Kacheek.
- Press SPACE BAR to push the loose tomb stone.
-> Yes,its just that simple
- Collect all required items to move on the next level
- Collect power-ups to help Albert along the way.
- Watch out for those wandering ghosts and demons.
- Avoid power-down which could make Albert’s task more difficult.
– The candle is your life.
– It will be shorten by one third if your lantern was dimmed once.
2. Required items
– Collected items will be lighted up.
– Items that have yet to be collected will be dimmed.
-Needless to say,this is the points you have scored.
4. Light Circle
– The light circle of the lantern will become smaller and smaller if Albert was hit by enemies.
Glowing Pink Spooky Popcorn
Power : Speed up Albert’s agility.
Pros : Finish the game in fast speed.
Cons : Could accidentally knock onto enemy while running.
Glowing Pink Apple Lantern
Power : Increase the light circle
Pros : Bigger light circle,safer
Cons : –
Glowing Almost Gummy Rat
Power : Slow Albert’s speed.
Pros : Walk around the maze safely.
Cons : Boring and take time to finish the game.
Regular Enemies :
(all enemy can diminish your light circle)
-Jumping and scratching around
Special Enemies :
-Able to fly through those tomb stones.
-Turn into tomb stone (which still harmful to Albert)
Disguised Walking Gravestone
-Reform to become movable Tomb Stone.
The Loose Tomb Stone :
– The loose tomb stone doesn’t look loose at all. Like ordinary tomb stones,Loose Tomb Stone stands firmly on the ground.
– After few trials and errors,I finally found the tomb stone that is able to be pushed is following:
this tomb stone looks ‘loose’..
Whats the point of TNT to put this up?
-You need to push this tomb stone to collect all items in many levels.If not mistaken,starts on level 2…. -.-‘
How to Differentiate Between…
1. Disguised Walking Gravestone and Other Tomb Stone?
2. Ordinary Tomb Stones and Loose Tomb Stone?
Loose Tomb Stone
Ordinary Tomb Stones
Extra Points :
- Every power ups and power downs worth 10 points.
- Every enemies worth 50 points,except Mummified Eyeball,of course..
Darkztar’s Moment :
- Review score : 5900
- 1000NP-score : 1000
- Time taken : random (600s should be enough)
- Your score must end with zero,for example 5000,5100,5110…etc
Information relies on the data I had collected.
These information are just for reference.
I’m not responsible for any harm on your account(s),IP address and other properties.
Spiffy Trophies :
So are you ready to grab those shiny trophies? :drool:
Message from the Author :